Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 small heads radicchio, quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Grilled Radicchio Wedge
1. For the balsamic reduction: place vinegar into a saucepan over high heat. When the vinegar begins to boil, reduce heat to a simmer and whisk until liquid evaporates by about half and the vinegar is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
3. Slice radicchio heads into quarters and brush with oil to coat.
4. Grill wedges 3 minutes or so on each side, until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
5. Crumble the gorgonzola on top of each wedge and drizzle over the balsamic reduction.