Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 large avocado
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into ⅓-inch-thick slices
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light green parts only
- 2 chicken breast or salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves separated, cut into thick strips
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
My Ivy Chopped Salad Reinterpreted
for the clean balsamic & lime vinaigrette:
1. Whisk vinegar with brown rice syrup and lime juice in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-low heat.
3. Rub zucchini, scallions and chicken or salmon with oil; sprinkle with salt.
4. Grill vegetables and protein for about 20 minutes until browned and cooked through, flipping once.
5. Cut zucchini and scallions into a medium dice.
6. Slice avocado in half, discard pit and dice.
7. Break chicken or salmon into large pieces.
8. Toss grilled vegetables with lettuce, avocado, cilantro and basil; place on a large platter and top with salmon.
9. Drizzle with vinaigrette; serve with lime quarters.