Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 4 cups lacinato kale, de-spined and chopped finely
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup cucumbers, julienned
- 4 nori sheets, shredded into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large avocados, chopped into 1/4 inch cubes
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- ½ tbsps nama shoyu (raw soy sauce)
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tbsp sea salt (to taste)
Raw Kale & Sea Weed Salad
1. Mix all dressing ingredients in a blender, blend till smooth.
2. Toss all salad ingredients in large mixing bowl with dressing. The longer you toss the better because you will massage the kale to be very tender.
3. To finish, garnish salad with green onions, sesame seeds and shredded nori sheets.
Recipe courtesy of Café Gratitude
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.