Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 6 ounces stale country bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups of cubes)
- 1 yellow Roasted Bell Pepper, roughly diced
- 1 red Roasted Bell Pepper, roughly diced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 olive oil–packed Spanish anchovies, finely chopped
- large handful fresh basil leaves
Panzanella with Roasted Peppers, Tomatoes & Basil
1. Combine the bread, peppers, and tomatoes together in a large bowl.
2. Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and anchovies together in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad. Tear in the basil, toss everything together with your hands, and let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.
3. Distribute the panzanella on plates, drizzling each serving with a little extra olive oil.
The recipe is excerpted from My Father's Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow. Copyright © 2011 by Gwyneth Paltrow. Reprinted by permission of Grand Central Publishing. All rights reserved.