Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- ½ papaya, peeled and sliced into long, thin strips
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, crushed
- handful of cilantro
- ½ clove garlic
- ½ red chili, de-seeded
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- juice of ½ lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
for the dressing:
1. To make the dressing, add the garlic and the chili (use less if you don't like it too spicy) to a mortar and pestle. Bash together to form a paste. Add to a mixing bowl with agave, fish sauce and lime. Whisk together until combined.
2. On a large plate, layer the papaya, carrots, cucumber, and tomato. Sprinkle cilantro and peanuts on top. Pour dressing over the top and give a gentle toss to combine (you want to be careful not to break the papaya).