Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 romaine hearts, ends trimmed, leaves separated
- 60 to 90 grams (1/3 to ½ cup) roasted garlic dressing (see recipe)
- 60 grams (2 ounces) Pecorino Romano
- A handful of candied walnuts (see recipe)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Romaine, Candied Walnuts, Pecorino
1. Wash and dry the romaine leaves and put them in a very large bowl—the bigger the better. Pour half the roasted garlic dressing over the leaves, and using your hands gently scoop the lettuce from the bottom of the bowl up the sides. (We don’t recommend using tongs to dress this salad—or any salad. You’ll damage the leaves and you won’t distribute the dressing evenly.) Gently toss until the leaves are well-coated, adding more dressing if needed.
2. Divide the lettuce between two plates, and using a hand-held fine grater, grate the Pecorino over each plate. Scatter the walnuts over the two plates and give each a grind of black pepper. Serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Roberta's Cookbook.