Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 head of baby gem lettuce (or any greens), roughly cut
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
Salad with Carrot & Ginger Dressing
1. Pulse the carrot, shallot and ginger in a blender until finely chopped.
2. Scrape down the sides, add the miso, vinegar and sesame seed oil and whiz together. While the blender is going, slowly drizzle in the grapeseed oil and the water.
3. Combine the lettuce, onion and avocado in a bowl, drizzle with plenty of dressing and serve.