Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 8-10 handfuls of mixed young chicories, outer leaves removed
- 8-10 figs, stems trimmed and cut in half
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 5 figs, stemmed and cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Young Chicory Salad with Roasted Figs
for the salad
for the dressing
1. Place the halved figs on a baking sheet at bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes until soft and caramelized.
2. Make the dressing: In a large mortar and pestle, pound the figs with the shallots until a paste is formed. Transfer to a small mixing bowl and add the vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange salad leaves on plate. Divide up figs on each plate. Drizzle dressing over salad.