Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 2 oz baby spinach
- 3 oz mixed baby greens
- 1 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- ¼ carrot, cut into thin strips
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ oz lemon juice
- 3 oz shallots, diced
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- pinch of mustard seed
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of himalayan salt
Young Love Salad
1. Wash all of the baby greens to remove grit and use a salad spinner to dry thoroughly.
2. If you have a mandolin, it is best used for cutting the vegetables into thin strips. If not, you can use a knife to cut sticks of the carrot, zucchini and squash.
3. To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a high power blender such as a Vita Mix and blend until smooth.
4. Toss all the ingredients together with 6 oz. of dressing to coat all the greens.
Contributed by Organic Avenue.