Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1 piece day old bread, cubed
- ½ cup of whole milk
- olive oil (3-4 tablespoons)
- ½ cup parmigiano
Pesto di Noce (Walnut Pesto)
1. Crack walnuts and remove shells. Line on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
2. Take them out of the oven and while they’re still warm, rub them in a kitchen towel to remove skins.
3. Place the bread in a bowl and pour milk on top. Soak for about a minute or so.
4. Place garlic, bread and walnuts in food processor. As you pulse, slowly drizzle in olive oil to form a smooth paste.
5. Add to a bowl and fold in cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: If serving with pasta, be sure to keep the pasta fairly wet to help the sauce adhere. You can also add a few heaping tablespoons of pasta water to thin the sauce before adding it to the noodles.