Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (like canola, grapeseed, or safflower oil)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- ½ cup red miso paste
- ½ cup good-quality maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
Lee’s Hoisin Sauce
makes about 1 cup
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and the five-spice powder and cook for about 30 seconds, or until wonderfully fragrant. Whisk in the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, and cook, whisking or stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Let the sauce cool before using. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days.
From It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen.