Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- the juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- pico de gallo
- lime wedges for serving
- cholula hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- crumbled cotija or feta cheese (optional)
Baja Style Shrimp Tacos
1. Preheat your grill over high heat.
2. Toss the shrimp together with the olive oil, lime juice and salt.
3. Grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes a side.
4. To serve, heat the tortillas in a dry frying pan and wrap them in a tea towel to keep warm. Pile a few shrimp on top of each tortilla and serve with a bit of pico de gallo, fresh lime juice, a few dashes of hot sauce and a little of the crumbled cheese if you’d like.