Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 half pound fillets of salmon
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ½ a lime
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
Broiled Balsamic Salmon
1. In a large bowl, add the honey, soy sauce or tamari, balsamic vinegar and a few cracks of black pepper from the mill. Slowly drizzle in oil until all combined.
2. Place salmon filets in a sealable container or a plate that can hold the liquid and pour marinade over the fish. Cover and refrigerate 4-12 hours.
3. When ready to cook, remove fish from marinade and place on a baking sheet. Set broiler to medium high and place fish on the rack second closets to the heat. Cook skin side up for around 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Serve with half a lime to sprinkle to your liking.