Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb pickling cucumbers, carrots or radishes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced as thinly as possible
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup palm sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoons coriander seeds
Bread + Butter Pickles
makes about 2 cups
1. Place cucumbers, carrots or radishes in a large bowl. Add the onions. Add the salt and mix to combine. Cover with ice and leave on the counter top for about an hour or until the ice melts. Drain and rinse.
2. Meanwhile, place the sugar, the vinegars and the spices over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer while stirring consistently, until the sugar dissolves.
3. Pour the sugar/vinegar mixture over the veggies. Leave on the countertop for about an hour.
4. Place the veggies in jars or sealable containers. Refrigerate for 24 hours.