Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 loaves of fresh pane pugliese (or your favorite country-style bread), cut into 3/4" thick slices
- 3 large garlic cloves, cut in half
- good olive oil
- coarse salt
1. Grill the bread over a medium flame for about a minute on each side or until toasted and just barely charred at spots.
2. Rub both sides of the bread with the cut side of the garlic.
3. Drizzle one side generously with olive oil (at least a tablespoon and a half per slice).
4. Sprinkle with coarse salt and serve.