Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- a few generous pinches of coarse sea salt
- a healthy drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
1. Steam the sprouts for 7 minutes or until just tender. Let them cool a bit and then cut each in half, lengthwise.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the brussels sprouts in a single layer, cut-side down (in batches if necessary). Leave them for 4-5 minutes, allowing them to brown thoroughly and evenly – don't give into the temptation to stir and toss them! Keep an eye on them though – the key is to have the flame high enough to brown them but low enough not to burn them.
3. When they’ve browned, flip each one and let the other side get color, an additional three minutes or so.
4. Remove to a serving platter, sprinkle with salt, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and squeeze the lemon over, trying to get a bit of juice on each one.