Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 4 medium-sized, starchy potatoes, peeled and cut into rustic wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- fresh oregano to garnish (optional)
Crispy Lemon Potatoes
1. Preheat oven on to 425°F.
2. Place all ingredients (except for garnish) in baking pan and toss to coat. Place in oven.
3. Roast for 20 minutes and remove from oven quickly to baste the potatoes with the juices. Place back in oven and cook for another 20 minutes, removing again to baste once more. Roast for another 20 minutes or so, until brown and crispy.