Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Veganaise or your favorite mayonnaise
- big pinch coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely minced chives
French Onion Dip
1. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a small skillet.
2. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 or 5 minutes to get them going.
3. Turn the heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring here and there, or until totally collapsed and sweet and a fraction of their original size.
4. Remove the onions from the heat and let them cool. Mix them together with the remaining ingredients and get dipping.