Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime
- coarse salt
1. Cut each avocado in half, remove and reserve the pits and score the flesh inside of the shells.
2. Scoop the avocado into a mixing bowl and mash gently with a fork—you don’t want it to be completely smooth.
3. Stir in the onion and cilantro.
4. Cut the lime in half and squeeze in enough juice to taste.
5. Season the guacamole with salt, and either serve immediately or stick the pits in to keep it from browning (remove the pits before serving).