Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 4 parsnips, peeled, ends trimmed
- 4 carrots, peeled, ends trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons each real Vermont maple syrup, Dijon mustard and olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Maple-Dijon Roasted Winter Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Cut the sweet potato, parsnips and carrots into roughly 3" sticks, about 1/2" thick (like French fries).
3. Mix together the remaining ingredients and toss with the vegetables.
4. Roast, stirring occasionally, until browned and a paring knife slips in easily, about 25 minutes.