Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise, preferably Duke's or homemade
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- ½ cup chopped pickled okra (substitute chopped cornichons if you don’t have pickled okra)
- 2 garlic cloves, grated (use a Microplane) or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
makes 3 cups
1. Put the eggs into a small pot of water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 4 minutes, then drain and immediately transfer to an ice bath to chill. Drain.
2. Peel the soft-boiled eggs and add to a large bowl. Beat with a whisk; the yolks will still be runny. Don’t worry if it’s lumpy. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon until the mixture is thick enough to coat the spoon but runny enough to pour out of the bowl. Transfer to a jar and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. The rémoulade will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.