Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 pound jalapeno peppers
- 1 ¼ cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup bourbon
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
Bourbon Pickled Jalapenos
1. Wearing disposable loves, slice the jalapeno peppers into ¼-inch-thick rounds. Transfer to a jar.
2. Combine the vinegar, bourbon, honey, coriander seeds, salt, mustard seeds, and bay leaves in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the hot liquid over the peppers and seal the jar with a tight-fitting lid, let cool to room temperature, and refrigerate. The peppers will be ready in 3 days, and they will keep for up to 2 weeks.