Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- coarse salt
- squeeze of lime
- as many finely chopped red jalapeños as you’d like (optional)
Pico de Gallo
1. Combine the tomatoes, cilantro and onion together in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and lime.
2. Reserve some of this mixture for the kids, and then add as much jalapeño as you like to the remaining mixture for the adults.