Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 cup red miso
- 1/2 cup real vermont maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- hot pepper sesame oil to taste
Spicy Miso Sauce
makes about 1 cup
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. #
2. Add the garlic and five-spice powder and cook for about 30 seconds or until wonderfully fragrant.
3. Whisk in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil and cook, whisking or stirring constantly for about 3 or 4 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
4. Season to taste with hot pepper sesame oil—go as spicy as you like!
5. Let the sauce cool before using. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days.