Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
Caesar Salad Bites
makes 4 (about 8 bites)
• 1 head of Romaine lettuce, washed
• 6-8 anchovies
• a thick slice of day old bread
• 2 cloves of garlic: 1 minced, 1 whole
• 1 egg
• half a lemon
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• salt & pepper
1. Remove the large outer leaves of the Romaine, picking out the smaller pieces in the center. (We wrap the larger leaves in a towel, pop them in the fridge and save for another day).
2. In the meantime, chop up the bread into rustic cubes (about 1-inch). Coat a sauté pan with olive oil over medium heat and add bread. Cook for about a minute, until bread begins to get some color, then add minced garlic, cooking for another minute until bread pieces are a nice golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Slice the whole clove of garlic in half and rub the inside of a large bowl with the open ends. Add the egg and squeeze half of a lemon into the egg while whisking. When that’s combined, whisk in about a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Add lettuce leaves to bowl and mix until coated.
5. Arrange leaves on a serving platter. Fit a crouton in the center of each leave, followed by an anchovy. Shave parmesan over each leave, and season with salt and pepper.