Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- a dozen vine-ripened tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a small roasting pan, toss the tomatoes with the olive oil.
3. Roast the tomatoes, seed-side up, for 2 hours.
4. Serve with good bread, cheese and greens.