Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 1/3 cups quick-cooking (not instant) rolled oats, divided
- a pinch each fine salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground ginger
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped (or any combination of roughly chopped dried fruit and/or nuts)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup high quality maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
Homemade Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 8” square baking pan with parchment paper, letting a bit of excess paper hang over the sides.
2. Grind 1/3 cup of the oats in a food processor until powdery. Add them to a large mixing bowl with the remaining oats, the salt and spices, flax seeds, and apricots.
3. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients and then stir them into the dry ingredients.
4. Put the mixture in the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula. Bake for 1/2 hour, or until evenly browned.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
6. Remove to a cutting board (the parchment paper will act as a sort-of sling, making this very easy). Cut into individual granola bars