Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 16 chicken wings
- 3 celery ribs and a bunch of celery leaves, chopped
- 125 g (4 ½ oz) short grain rice
- 4 cardamom pods
- juice of ½ - 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Sorba bi Djaj (Chicken soup with rice)
1. Put the chicken wings in a pot with 2.5 litres (4 pints) of water. Bring to the boil and remove the scum.
2. Then put in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1 ½ hours, or until the rice has softened so much that it gives a creamy texture to the soup.
3. Lift out the chicken wings.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, remove the skin and bones and put the meat back into the soup. Serve hot.