Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 cups milk (almond milk works just as well)
- 1 egg
- a few tabs of butter
- chocolate-hazelnut spread (there are a lot of great organic options out there, without preservatives or corn syrup)
Buckwheat Chocolate-Hazelnut Crêpes
1. Combine the flour and milk in a large mixing bowl. Add the egg while whisking, and mix until smooth.
2. Place a crêpe pan or a frying pan (with the most shallow sides possible) over medium high heat. Lightly butter the skillet and pour a few tablespoons of the batter into the pan and immediately swirl to coat the whole pan with the batter you’ve just poured (it should be a very thin layer).
3. Cook for about a minute, until the crêpe sets and begins to brown around the edges. Loosen the edges with a spatula, and very carefully flip the crêpe and cook for about another 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate and immediately spread about a tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread to the middle of the crêpe while it’s still hot.
4. Fold over once lengthwise and then again the opposite way to create a triangular shape.