Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stems sliced off
- 3 fresh lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, sliced in half
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, stems sliced off and cut in half lengthwise for garnish
- handful of basil, plus the smallest leaves for garnish
Thai Strawberry Soup
1. Puree strawberries in a blender with 1 cup of coconut milk. Place in a large bowl or container with the lemongrass, lime leaves and basil, cover and leave overnight to infuse.
2. Place sliced strawberries at the bottom of four serving bowls.
3. Strain the soup to remove the aromatics, and pour into serving bowls on top of strawberries.
4. Add the other cup of coconut milk to a pan and place over medium heat. Using a thermometer, allow the milk to come up to around 100°F but not over 118°F. Whisk the milk over the heat until it foams.
5. Top soup with coconut milk foam and small basil leaves.
Courtesy of Chef Darryl Pretorius
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.